Technical Analysis Workshop Part-1
Duration: 20 Days (Mon-Fri)
Benefits from Course
- Best for Totally New in Stock Market
- Stock Market Charting Basics and Operational level Knowledge
- Different Types of Charts and their Actual Use
- Segment Selection and Scrip Selection Process
- Strategy Development for Trading and Investing
- Live Market Practice
- Course Material
Course Objectives or solution of Main Queries
- How to Select a Winning Stock in Intraday and Short Term Trading?
- How to identify Up, Down or Sideways Trend?
- How to identify Important Price Levels?
- How to identify Important Support Resistance Levels?
- How to Identify Important Demand Zone and Supply Zone?
- How to Buy Or Sell Near Stop-Loss?
- Identification of Breakouts
- Morning Top Outs & Bottom Breakouts
- How to Buy at Bottom with Low Stop-Loss?
- How to Sell at Top with Low Stop-Loss?
- How to Trade with Gap Up or Gap Down?
- Money and Risk Management
- Right Entry – Right SL- Right Exit
- Strategy Formation
The Final Goal
- How to Finalize Main Purpose of Trading or Investing?
- Searching for The Final Goal
- Most Important Requirements for Money Making
- 8 Steps for Gaining Confidence for Profit Making from Trading or Investing
- Technical Analysis Intro
- Importance of Price and Volume
Types of Charts
- Mountain Chart
- OHLC Chart
- Candlestick Chart
Day 2 – 3
- Profit Generating Stock Selection
- Nifty and Banknifty
- Top Down Approach
- Dow Theory
- 6 Important Tenets of Dow Theory
- 3 Major Trends
Day 4 – 5
- Trend Identification
- Types of Trends
- P&T Analysis
- How to Identify Stock will start Going UP?
- How to Identify Stock will start Going Down?
- How to Identify Perfect Trend Reversal?
- How Trend Analysis provide Target and Stop Loss?
Day 6 – 7
- How to Draw Trendline?
- 2 Guidelines for Correct Trendline
- How to know Trendline is important or not?
- How to Use Trendline?
- 3 Important Points for Perfect Trendline
- What Constitutes a Valid Breaking of a Trendline?
- 4 Important Filters for Breaking of Trendline
- How Trendlines provide Target and Stop Loss?
- How Trendlines Reverse Role?
- How to Draw Channels?
- Types of Channels
- How to use Channels?
- How Channels provide Target and Stop Loss?
- How to know in advance Price will Shoot Up or Down from Channels?
Demand Supply Analysis
- How to identify Exact Demand Zone & Supply Zone?
- Why does Support and Resistance happen?
- Why Majority of Traders fail in Identifying Breakout in Remorseful Period?
- How to Identify Bull Trap and Bear Trap?
Day 10 – 11
Support Resistance Analysis
- 5 Most Important Points for Perfect Support and Resistance
- How to Identify the Support or Resistance Level won’t work Now?
- How to Identify Valid Top and Bottom?
- Which are the Important Numbers acting as Support and Resistance?
- Types of Gaps
- Which type of Gap is Most Important?
Important Candlestick Patterns
- 10 Most Important Candle Stick Patterns
Day 14 – 15
- Types of Indicators
- SMA/EMA Moving Averages
- MACD Indicator
- RSI Indicator
- Stochastic Indicator
Day 16 – 17
Risk & Money Management
- 3 Requirements for Profitable Trading
- 8 Steps for Developing Profit Making Trading Strategy
- Importance of Risk Management
- Key steps for Best Risk Management
- Concept of Margin of Safety
- Importance of Money Management
- Key steps for Best Money Management
- Sample Rules for Money and Risk Management
Day 18 – 19
- 3 Most Important Trading Strategies used by Winners Worldwide
- 6 The Best Profit Booking or Exit Strategies
- Perfect Stop Loss
- 4 Important Types of Stop Losses if Trades go Wrong
- Top 10 Principles-Making Sure that Trading Plan Works
- Top 5 Traps even PH.D. holders get caught in Huge Loss.
- Top 7 Mistakes of Traders and How to avoid them?
- Psychology of Successful Traders
- 3 Secrets of Profitable Trading
- Attitude required by Traders towards Market.
- Final 10 Points Check list to start Profiting!
Optional 5 Days Classroom Call Generation Practice (Time 11:00am-2:00pm).
Other Short Term Workshops 5 Days (15Hrs)
|1||Fresher’s Basic||5 Days||4999|
|2||Basics of Futures||5 Days||5999|
|3||Basics of Options||5 Days||6999|
|4||Beginner in Technical Part – 1||5 Days||8999|
|5||Money Plant||5 Days||9999|
Beginner in Fundamentals Part – 1
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 Hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English-Hindi-Gujarati
- Students 136
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Beginner in Technical Analysis 1
Stock Market Class specializes in helping you become a professional trader by learning how to trade the financial markets on your own strength. You learn how to 1. Create daily money by intraday trading 2. Catch market moves by swing trading 3. Build your one crore wealth by portfolio management 4. Trade stocks,futures,options,commodity & forex Most big traders in the world are unanimous in their view that, if properly trained, stock market trading is one of the most rewarding professions and can be practiced by everybody by learning fundamental analysis, technical analysis, money management and risk management. Stock Market Class has trained thousands of students in the last 10 years to trade and invest in the markets.
You May Like
You May Like