Technical Analysis Workshop
Duration: 5 Days (Mon-Fri)
Benefits from Course
- Best for Totally New in Stock Market
- Stock Market Charting Basics and Operational level Knowledge
- Different Types of Charts and their Actual Use
- Segment Selection and Scrip Selection Process
- Strategy Development for Trading and Investing
- Live Market Practice
- Course Material
Course Objectives or solution of Main Queries
- How to Select a Winning Stock in Intraday and Short Term Trading?
- How to identify Up, Down or Sideways Trend?
- How to identify Important Price Levels?
- How to identify Important Support Resistance Levels?
- How to Identify Important Demand Zone and Supply Zone?
- How to Buy Or Sell Near Stop-Loss?
- Identification of Breakouts
- Morning Top Outs & Bottom Breakouts
- How to Buy at Bottom with Low Stop-Loss?
- How to Sell at Top with Low Stop-Loss?
- How to Trade with Gap Up or Gap Down?
- Money and Risk Management
- Right Entry – Right SL- Right Exit
- Strategy Formation
The Final Goal
- How to Finalize Main Purpose of Trading or Investing?
- Searching for The Final Goal
- Most Important Requirements for Money Making
- 8 Steps for Gaining Confidence for Profit Making from Trading or Investing
- Technical Analysis Intro
- Importance of Price and Volume
Types of Charts
- Mountain Chart
- OHLC Chart
- Candlestick Chart
- Profit Generating Stock Selection
- Nifty and Banknifty
- Top Down Approach
- Dow Theory
- 6 Important Tenets of Dow Theory
- 3 Major Trends
- Trend Identification
- Types of Trends
- P&T Analysis
- How to Identify Stock will start Going UP?
- How to Identify Stock will start Going Down?
- How to Identify Perfect Trend Reversal?
- How Trend Analysis provide Target and Stop Loss?
- How to Draw Trendline?
- 2 Guidelines for Correct Trendline
- How to know Trendline is important or not?
- How to Use Trendline?
- 3 Important Points for Perfect Trendline
- What Constitutes a Valid Breaking of a Trendline?
- 4 Important Filters for Breaking of Trendline
- How Trendlines provide Target and Stop Loss?
- How Trendlines Reverse Role?
- How to Draw Channels?
- Types of Channels
- How to use Channels?
- How Channels provide Target and Stop Loss?
- How to know in advance Price will Shoot Up or Down from Channels?
Demand Supply Analysis
- How to identify Exact Demand Zone & Supply Zone?
- Why does Support and Resistance happen?
- Why Majority of Traders fail in Identifying Breakout in Remorseful Period?
- How to Identify Bull Trap and Bear Trap?
Support Resistance Analysis
- 5 Most Important Points for Perfect Support and Resistance
- How to Identify the Support or Resistance Level won’t work Now?
- How to Identify Valid Top and Bottom?
- Which are the Important Numbers acting as Support and Resistance?
- Types of Gaps
- Which type of Gap is Most Important?
Important Candlestick Patterns
- 10 Most Important Candle Stick Patterns
- Types of Indicators
- SMA/EMA Moving Averages
- MACD Indicator
- RSI Indicator
- Stochastic Indicator
Risk & Money Management
- 3 Requirements for Profitable Trading
- 8 Steps for Developing Profit Making Trading Strategy
- Importance of Risk Management
- Key steps for Best Risk Management
- Concept of Margin of Safety
- Importance of Money Management
- Key steps for Best Money Management
- Sample Rules for Money and Risk Management
- 3 Most Important Trading Strategies used by Winners Worldwide
- 6 The Best Profit Booking or Exit Strategies
- Perfect Stop Loss
- 4 Important Types of Stop Losses if Trades go Wrong
- Top 10 Principles-Making Sure that Trading Plan Works
- Top 5 Traps even PH.D. holders get caught in Huge Loss.
- Top 7 Mistakes of Traders and How to avoid them?
- Psychology of Successful Traders
- 3 Secrets of Profitable Trading
- Attitude required by Traders towards Market.
- Final 10 Points Check list to start Profiting!
Optional 5 Days Classroom Call Generation Practice (Time 11:00am-2:00pm).
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 Hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English-Hindi-Gujarati
- Students 136
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Beginner in Technical Analysis 1
You May Like
You May Like