Terms and Conditions Applied. T&C are subject to change without prior notice.
Risk Disclosure Document (RDD)
- Stock Market trading is subject to Market Risk, so Trading in Stock Market includes High Risk of Losing Money.
- Participant has to think Twice or Thrice, the Trading Risk before joining the Course.
- Trading losses are the Part of Game; if Participant can’t bear loss then Stock Market trading may not be suitable to him/her.
- If participant thinking huge Profit by Overnight Training, then Participant should rethink to join our courses.
- Nobody is Holding Magical Holy Grail, through which Overnight Profits generation is possible.
- Stock Market Trading is combination of Science & Art. SMC can Provide Training based on Historical Books (Logical/Scientific), Past Experiences, Planning-Management and can help to adapt Skill. But overall Skill Development part depends upon Participant.
- SMC is not responsible for any Economical/Money loss during the course or after the Course.
- SMC does not give any kind of Guarantee for making Sure Profit.
- Strategies and Research shared are only for the Personal Reference and not for any kind of Confirmation to profitable Trades.
Conditions Regarding Fees Payment (Refund Policy):
- Application Fees Rs. 499 / 999 and not refundable.
- All Fees need to be paid in Advance by Cash/Cheque on or before the Date of Joining.
- In Case of Installments, 25% advance payment and 10% extra of Full Course Fees applicable and PDC Cheque/s are Compulsory. Maximum 6 installments within 6 months. In any circumstances all dues to be paid within maximum 6 Months if allowed on request.
- Fees paid won’t be refunded, Transferable once Given Confirmation to Start the Batch or once started attending Lectures.
- If the Batch needs to be extended for any reason more than 5 Lectures, Additional Fees per Lecture has to be paid in advance.
- Personal Consulting Fees Rs. 1000/Hour after Pre-appointment.
- In case of Guarantee given for select course only Tuition Fees would be refunded and not Administration Charges (Admin Charges are 40% in select courses).
Conditions Regarding Attendance:
- Participant has to make sure possibilities to Attend All Lectures and Period/Duration of Full Batch.
- Except Emergency, Participant must inform about Absence by Giving Call/Message before 1Day.
- Once Batch Started, No Absence is allowed.
- No Lectures would be repeated or No Batch Shifting would be allowed if participant does not inform in Advance.
- Repeat Lecture or Unattended Lecture or Recorded Audio/Video would attract additional Rs. 500/Lecture or per 2Hour Lecture and the repeat lecture may be arranged with other Batch, Personal Lecture would not be arranged in any circumstances.
Conditions Regarding Use of Office Premises:
- 15 or _____ Hours Practical Training is free for Select Courses, Any Additional Hour would be chargeable Rs. 300/Hour and Consulting Fees Extra.
- Monthly Fees for using for Office Premises is Rs. 10000, maximum 9 Hours a Day.
- Office Premises use is given to Adapt Trading Skill under Professional Environment and not for Personal Use or Discussions or Debates.
- Any Loss or Damage due to Participant Negligence, need to be paid by Participant.
Refunds are typically considered under specific circumstances. Common eligibility criteria include dissatisfaction with the course content, technical issues, or other valid reasons specified by the institute. Refund will be allowed if Institute will be unable to conduct course within 45 days of enrolment.
Requests for refunds are generally required to be submitted within 2 days’ time frame after the purchase or the start of the course. Late requests may not be considered.
Institute may require documentation or evidence supporting the reason for the refund request, such as screenshots, error reports, or specific details about the issue.
Institute might offer partial refunds based on the duration of the course completed. For example, if a participant withdraws early, they may receive a percentage of the total course fee.
The specified time to process refund requests will be Minimum 5 to Max 45 Working days from the request received.
Refunds are typically issued through the same method as the original payment or Cheque or UPI Transfer. In case of Credit Card Processing Fees charged by Credit Card Company may not be refunded.
The institute may allow cancellations within 2 Days period after the Offline Course purchase, often referred to as the “cooling-off” period. During this time, participants can cancel without incurring additional charges subject to Minimum Rs 1000 or 5% of total Course fee whichever is higher.
If a participant decides to cancel after the cooling-off period, there may be cancellation fees or penalties subject to Minimum Rs 1000 or 5% of total Course fee whichever is higher. The amount could depend on factors such as the time elapsed since enrollment or the percentage of the course completed.
This involves submitting a cancellation request through a designated channel, such as email or written request or an online portal.
Institute has policies regarding participants who enroll but do not attend any sessions, they are still be subject to charges or fees.
Instead of outright cancellation, institute may or may not allow participants to transfer their enrollment to a later course or to another participant.
For any kind of other Disputes, Management’s Decision is Final and irrevocable and Subject to Vadodara Jurisdiction only.